Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Free stuff online?



Free Stuff online?

Don’t you believe it! After a wee searching around I have come to the conclusion that the old adage is true: There’s nothing for free.

Or: The stuff that is for free is mostly the bad stuff, and if there’s any good stuff it’s hard to get, not repeatable and in small amounts. Going after free stuff is a waste of time, money and energy. I suspect that offering free stuff will also consume these precious commodities (your T ime, E nergy and M oney) – don’t waste my TEM!

As for working online: Imagine the terrible task of transcribing over 1 hour of a recording for about $26. It’s a job for the braindead.

I have ended my quest for free stuff online with the timely reminder that the best things in life are free. The sun, air, love etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment