Sunday, April 13, 2014

Retron


1st panel: 'What are we going to do about Retron?'
               'What can we do?  Perhaps it's a phase? It'll pass....'

2nd panel: Earth's star.

3rd panel: Retron ponders on this sole image. All data and all systems are optimal. Initiate?

[I tried to beef up the image before uploading - didn't work! Still, I felt it would be wrong to deprive the world of this, possibly, single cartoon strip, never to be repeated, despite Roy Thomas' advice etc.]
                

2 comments:

  1. Retron is the size of the Sun!
    Or, Retron is Tron, only .. again!
    Or, Retron is in a ship in orbit around the Sun and has a glorious plan which is glorious.

    Either way I want more like a hit of crack dissolved in acid! MAKE MORE RETRON NOW.

    You have your order. Go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. : ) I feel like I need a hit of cocaine to produce more! If you like, take a stab...my general thoughts were Retron is a 'young' A.I. but 'he' could be anything...take 'thought' out of the equation and fill 3 panels - that's the aim...you can't predict what an alien or AI is thinking...so don't think, just create, and maybe we'll have something closer to the truth.

    ReplyDelete